SCHIEDAM – VETUS, the Dutch developer, maker and seller of marine engines, generators and technical gear for recreational craft and small commercial vessels, will unveil a host of new products in 2020. In 2020, VETUS will introduce a range of new products that you will read more about in this newsletter in the year ahead. The VETUS 2020 new products line-up includes its:
* BOW PRO Boosted Thruster models – the BOWB180 and BOWB210. These have all the BOW PRO series features, + a 3rd connection on the motor which leads the current to an internal charger, stepping up the voltage from 12V to 24V.
* kit to convert a BOW PRO to a STERN PRO thruster. Available in tunnel diameters from 125mm to 400mm
* New BOW18024D bow thruster providing 180 kgf on a 24V power supply – an evolution of the C version with new features.
* FTR330..M family of heavy-duty water strainers in VETUS’ proprietary Navidurin composite filter housing.
* 15-liter NLP3..15L series of silent water locks in a unique 3-chamber design technology with a rotating inlet chamber.
* Ultra-slim PL port light series, the PPL2 ergonomic, hinged window and port light knobs and the FGHF Series of straight flush hatches.
* HMB 2.0 series roller blind and fly screen combination that has been updated with a sleek design to maximize vision.
With a portfolio of some 4,000 technical products, Vetus offers as standard a 3-year warranty on equipment and 5-year warranty on engines.